Terms and Conditions
Green Claim Terms of Engagement
Green Claims is an agency processing claims for Claim 3000, Company Number 09371796.
Agreement means the Letter of Authority signed by the Client, together with these Terms of Engagement and supported by forms and documents issued by Green Claims. “Claim(s)” means the Client’s claim or claims against the Company relating to the application of unlawful charges to the account(s) of the Client and/or to mis-sold financial products. “Client” means the policyholder/account holder(s) whose details are set out in the “Letter of Authority” and who have appointed Green Claims to provide the Services “Letter of Authority” means the document included in the claim pack to be sent to the Company from the Client authorising Green Claims to pursue the Claim on behalf of the Client. “Compensation” means any sums paid or awarded as calculated at the time of the award that would not have been paid if the Claim had not been made. See Fee Examples below for a full explanation. “Services” means the services provided by Green Claims including assessing the viability of, preparing, submitting and negotiating the Claim. Conduct of Engagement: By signing and returning the Letter of Authority, the Client agrees to be bound by the terms thereof and appoints Green Claims and its agents to provide Services for such a period as to allow Green Claims to assess and, if reasonably possible, complete the claim.
1. By completing and signing the Letter of Authority gives Green Claims and its agents full authority to deal with the Company on your behalf and to obtain relevant information from whatever source for the duration of the contract.
2. Will inform Green Claims of any relevant matters affecting the Claim within 30 days.
3. Give Green Claims the right to deal exclusively with the Claim(s) unless otherwise agreed in writing by Green Claims.
4. Will deal promptly with every reasonable request by Green Claims for authority, information and documents and further instructions that Green Claims may, from time to time, require. Failure to do so within 30 days of a request will give Green Claims the right to terminate this Agreement.
5. Provide Green Claims with information that is true, comprehensive and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
6. Agrees for Green Claims to pursue all possible claims against the Company under the provision of this agreement unless the client specifically states otherwise. This includes all accounts/policies held with the Company including but not limited to those quoted from the outset.
7. Is responsible for paying any income tax owed on their settlement. Confirms that they are not currently using a debt management company to pay off debts or have been previously made bankrupt or in an Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA).
Green Claims will:
10. Where possible complete an audit using a Data Subject Access Request and/or Credit Report of all of the client’s accounts and pursue a settlement against the Company where Green Claims considers there to be a claim. The Client will not be charged for the cost of the audit. Where Green Claims′ deems a claim has no realistic chance of success we reserve the right not to proceed with the Claim. However, Green Claims will act objectively based on the evidence received when taking any such decision.
11. Carry out necessary checks on the information and documents provided by the client pertinent to a claim.
12. Preserve confidentiality, including the Client’s personal information (even when this Agreement has been terminated and the Client is no longer a client), as expressly or implicitly authorised to the contrary, including where disclosure is made at the Client’s request or with the Client’s consent in relation to pursuing the Claim, or where otherwise required by law.
13. Cover costs relating to obtaining information from the Company.
14. Notify the Client of the outcome of the Claim as soon as is practicable.
16. This Agreement will endure until cancelled by way of a cancellation notice or by a clear statement (by either party) or the claim(s) reach a conclusion.
17. The Client must note that they have 14 days (which starts from the date they signed the “Letter of Authority”) to cancel the authority instructing Green Claims to act on their behalf at no cost to the Client. The cancellation date is the date on which we first receive notice of the cancellation. After 14 days the Client can cancel the contract, at which point the Company will charge the Client reasonable fees to reflect the work undertaken on the Claim(s). Any Cancellation must be made by way of a cancellation notice or by a clear statement to Green Claims.
18. The Client may request Green Claims to begin work within the 14 day cancellation period.
19. Green Claims makes no representation or warranty to the Client that compensation will be obtained or is in any way guaranteed.
20. In the event that an offer is made to the Client by the Company, which is recommended for acceptance by Green Claims on the grounds that it is a reasonable offer of compensation in accordance with the Financial Ombudsman Service and Financial Conduct Authority guidelines but which is refused by the Client, then Green Claims shall be entitled to charge for its Services as detailed in Fees. In addition where a client attempts to cancel the contract post a reasonable offer being made by a company, Green Claims is entitled to charge our full fee for our services.
21. Green Claims is a trading style of Claim £3000 Company Number 09371796. Claim £3000s claims management activities and services are regulated by the Claims Management Regulator in respect of regulated claims management activities, CRM41766.
22. Green Claims can cancel this Agreement at any time and no fee will be payable by the Client if Green Claims considers there are no grounds for a complaint or that the Clients Claim is unlikely to succeed.
23. Green Claims have the right to terminate this Agreement by giving written notice to the Client and, at any time, to immediately terminate this Agreement if there occurs any material breach by the Client of any term of this Agreement which is irremediable, or if remediable, is not remedied to Green Claims′ satisfaction within 30 days of a written notice by Green Claims specifying the breach and requiring it to be remedied; or the Client is adjudicated bankrupt; or the Client does not follow any recommendations of Green Claims.
24. If this agreement is cancelled (by either party) when an offer of Compensations has been made by the Company, Green Claims will enforce payment of Fees in full.
25. If you were introduced to us by one of our partners we will have paid a third party fee for providing services to you. This is not payable by you. Further details of any fee paid by Green Claims in respect of your case are available upon request.
26. Full details of Green Claims′ internal complaints handling procedures are available on our website and sent to you upon request.
27. Green Claims will not use the Letter of Authority post cancellation or on conclusion of the contract.
28. The Client is aware that they could complain directly to the Company at no cost, with the ability to take matters further with the Ministry of Justice, yet still wishes to pursue their complaint via Green Claims. Law & Jurisdiction: This Agreement will be subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Green Claims is an agency processing claims on behalf of Claims 3000 Limited who are regulated by the Claims Management Regulator in respect of regulated Claims management activities. CRM Number 41766. Green Claims owns the copyright in the contents of this website, except where otherwise stated. Website users are permitted to download to a hard disk, or make a print, for personal use, but no other copying or reproduction is permitted without our written consent.
Green Claims endeavour to ensure that the information contained on this website is upto date and accurate, but neither Green Claims nor any of its subsidiaries accept liability for any inaccuracy or omission. Green Claims has a policy of continuous development and improvement of its products, and information on products and services may not be the latest available. It is important to check before ordering any product or service.
Green Claims is committed to handling personal data supplied to us fairly and securely. We collect personal information when website users submit requests for information, which require website users to give us contact details. We use this information to provide you with details of Green Claims and its partner’s products and services. We may transfer this information to our distributors and partners, in order to provide the most efficient service to you. This may involve transferring data to countries outside the European Economic Area. Green Claims and our representatives may use and analyse your data to give you information about products and services that may be of interest to you.
No Win No Fee
NO WIN NO FEE AGREEMENTS
There are a number of methods to fund a personal injury compensation claim and one of the most preferable, desirable risk-free one from the clients perspective usually is a no win no fee arrangement.
This type of legal contract avoids upfront fees and if the compensation claim succeeds then both parties will be paid otherwise nobody receives anything. This is known as a no win no fee agreement with no hidden charges.
Some solicitor firms agree to such type of contracts whilst others do not, and the specific details, conditions and any exceptions can be discussed with each firm on a one-to-one basis
Agreements based on a no win no fee basis commenced around 1995, to help clients to avoid upfront legal costs and fees when they were not at fault for accidents.
However, prior to 2013 the unsuccessful claimant would be liable for all the legal costs on both sides whilst the successful person would keep all the compensation awarded. However this has been amended slightly whereby the winning claimant may also end up paying some legal costs too.
Legal costs are recovered from the compensation awarded and varies on a case by case basis as each accident is unique in its own way, however Green Claims always endeavour to maximise your payout.
Eitherway, in a no win no fee agreement the client will have no costs to payout anyway.
To ascertain if your accident or incident can be covered by a no win no fee agreement then you need to contact us to discuss your specific situation and we can help to work through your unique circumstances to a positive conclusion.
With Green Claims you can easily complete an online form and process your claim.
This is the most efficient and cost effective method to make a compensation claim.
Our online form completion process allows you the flexibility and time to work according to your own personal circumstances without any pressure.
We have many years of dealing with personal injury claims and can offer appropriate help and guidance to get your compensation claim off to a good start. There will be no pressure and it will be cost-free guidance and support.
No matter what type of personal injury claim you are making - it could be an accident at work, road traffic incident, medical negligence, industrial slip or trip, or any other type of accident then we can always offer our full support and guidance.
CONTACT US to speak to one of our experienced advisors today to determine if your accident is covered by a no win no fee agreement.
Once you decide to proceed with your compensation claim with us then we can guide you through the entire process hassle-free, and eventually hopefully to a successful end-result.